Villa for Sale
Property Ref: JDED-S-12916
- 10399 sq ftarea sq ft
- Built in wardrobes
- Covered parking
- Pets allowed
- Private garden
Motivated Seller Cheapest Villa Available
Excluisve Links Real Estate is delighted to present to the market this amazing opportunity to own a Balqis Resdience Villa at an unbeatable price. The current owner is fully motivated to sell.
- Dining and living spaces,Closed kitchen
- Master bedroom is with large ensuite and build-in wardrobe
- All other bedrooms are ensuite
- 4.5 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces garage.
- Also 1, 2, 3 beds apartments available.
- 4 & 5 beds Penthouses.
- 5 beds Villas Palm-facing with private pools, garden, three car garages.
- 3 & 4 beds townhouses with private pools, landscaped gardens, garage.
- Beach club, pools, landscaping, shops, restaurant, convenience store are planned for the resort.
- Security, cleaning, maintenance, concierge.
- Located on West crescent of the Palm; Neighbor to Atlantis, The 8, W hotel and Kempinski, The One & Only Palm.
This property is listed and shared by our partners in Dubai, Exclusive Links Real Estate Brokers.
Make an Enquiry
Arrange a Viewing
The following fees are applicable when entering into a tenancy with Henry Wiltshire:
|Tenancy Agreement Fee||£180|
|Additional Tenant or Guarantor||£150|
A holding fee of £500 is payable when an offer is put forward by the tenant. This amount will be deducted from the balance upon move in and is not an additional fee. It is, however, non-refundable should you cancel the transaction once the referencing and paperwork has been completed.
Your initial payments will be made up as follows:
- Six weeks security deposit
- One period’s rent in advance
- Fees as detailed above
The following fees may also be applicable:
|Rent arrears if the rent or any part of it remains unpaid||£3 per day|
|Renewal of Tenancy||£90|
|Inventory Check Out Fee (end of tenancy)||£130 – £180 (depending on property size)|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning||£180 – £260 (depending on property size)|
|Mid-tenancy change of contract||£120|
You will be required to cover the following costs during the tenancy:
- Utilities (gas, electricity, water and telephone)
- Council Tax
- Television licence
- Installation of cable/satellite (if permitted and applicable)
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Insurance (for your personal and own contents)
- Garden maintenance
Note: All fees quoted above are inclusive of VAT