Apartment for Sale: The Address Sky View Tower 1, Downtown Dubai

Description

Apartment for Sale

AED 6,054,888

Property Ref: MPHDT-S-23120

Status: Available

  • 2
    bedroom(s)
  • 3
    bathroom(s)
  • 1711 sq ft
    area sq ft

  • Balcony
  • Built in kitchen appliances
  • Built in wardrobes
  • Concierge service
  • Conference room
  • Covered parking
  • Dining in building
  • Maid service
  • Metro station
  • Near to shopping mall
  • Restaurants
  • Shared gym
  • Shared pool
  • Shared spa
  • Shops
  • View of landmark
  • Walk in closet

Burj Khalifa View | Serviced | Ready Now | 3 Yr PP

Henry Wiltshire International are delighted to present this 2 bedroom high end luxury apartment for sale in Dubai with Burj Khalifa views in Address Sky Views, Downtown, Dubai.

This is a rare opportunity to purchase an apartment in this building, ready to move in with a payment plan. With just 25% down payment you acquire your keys with the remaining 75% payable in manageable payments over 3 years.

This apartment fully faces the Burj Khalifa and offers a large balcony on which to admire the stunning views of it from. The apartment is fully furnished and is also fully serviced by the management of the Address Hotels and Resorts.

The apartment consists of spacious living/dining area with access out onto the balcony, powder room, kitchen fully equipped with integrated appliances and with ample storage and surface space and two bedrooms. The first bedroom has built in wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom, the master bedroom has walk in closet and ensuite bathroom complete with bathtub, cubicle shower and also his and hers sinks. The apartment comes with two allocated parking spaces.

This property has much to offer and needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated, please contact me to arrange a visit or for further information.

Property details;
- 2 Bedroom.
- 2 car park spaces.
- Spacious and extravagant balcony with spectacular views.
- House keeping to hotel standards.
- Concierge services.
- Cè La Vie Restaurant & Sky bar!
- Exciting gathering spots, lobby, bars and restaurants.
- Rooftop infinity pool.
- Fully Furnished.
- Directly linked to Dubai Mall and to Dubai Metro.

This property is listed and shared by our partners in Dubai, Exclusive Links Real Estate Brokers.

Map

Make an Enquiry

* indicates required field

Arrange a Viewing

* indicates required field

Henry Wiltshire Estate Agents Abu Dhabi, Dubai