SUSTAINABLE CITY, YAS ISLAND
This family friendly, sustainability-centric community offers open green spaces, leisurely walkways and community farming plots. The community’s design philosophy focuses on increasing walkability and accessibility at all levels.
It is a fully sustainable community guided by three sustainability pillars:
- Live – Work – Thrive
- Walkable city – maximum walking distance 90 metres
- Deploy facilities that enhance social infrastructure
- Powered by clean renewable energy
- High efficiency water systems
- Waste management infrastructure
- Creating 250 jobs
- Reduced living costs compared to conventional developments
The development will be powered by clean renewable energy, including solar panels on all parking structures which will enable residents to save up to 50% on energy bills, high-efficiency water systems, sustainability tech, recycling facilities to help reduce carbon emissions, water consumption, energy usage and waste.
- Total: 864 condominiums and townhouses – Phase 1: 248 properties
- 1 bed condominiums – 64 properties – 66-75 SQM (GSA)
- 2 bed condominiums – 40 properties – 101 SQM (GSA)
- 3 bed condominums – 24 properties – 144 SQM (GSA)
- 3 bed townhouses – 60 properties – 272 SQM (GSA) and 237-262 SQM (Average Plot Area)
- 4 bed townhouses – 60 properties – 311 SQM (GSA) and (237-265 SQM( Average Plot Area)
- Car free community; provides electric mobility (70-80 buggies)
- Available to purchase by all nationalities
- Pet friendly community
Construction Date: Q2 2023 | Handover Date (First Phase): Q4 2025
Service Charges: 5 YEARS FREE!
Communal Facilities & Amenities:
- Equestrian stables and two arenas + horse track
- Multiple pools
- Cycling and jogging tracks
- Retail and F&B outlets
- Centre for autism
- Green and sustainable mosque
- A network of communal battery-charged buggies and bicycles available for residents and visitors
- Central green spine
- Skate park
- Padel court
- Football field
- Basketball court
- Biodomes and pocket gardens for residents
- Dog park and animal sanctuary
- Play areas
- 1 bed condominiums – AED 891,959
- 2 bed condominiums – AED 1,247,221
- 3 bed condominiums – AED 1,838,151
- 3 bed townhouses – AED 3,244,367
- 4 bed townhouses – AED 3,670,851
- 35/65 payment plan – 5% down payment
- 60/40 – 2% rebate – 10% down payment
- Solar panels on homes and parking rooftops
- Low flow water fixture with 40% lower consumption
- All wastewater is treated and reused for irrigation
- A productive urban landscape with smart irrigation systems to reduce water demand
- Shared electric buggies and EV charging stations
- Car-free residential clusters to encourage walkability
- Use of recycled materials and low carbon products
- Waste separation at source and over 85% landfill diversion rate
- Accessibility throughout community
- Animal sanctuary and recycling and efficient systems
International buyers are also welcome!
Wondering why you should work with us?
Take the first step in acquiring your dream home by getting in touch with us at Henry Wiltshire International.
We are an established, international, and multiple-award winning agency with proven track record of our professional services.
We are experts in our field and have full knowledge of each and every community available in Abu Dhabi, backed by our award-winning property consultants and trusted administration team.
Don’t believe us? Click here to see what our clients are saying about us.
Call us now on +971 56 484 3380 to book your spot in the upcoming launch!