A truly unique development of four apartments, Italian-designed and completed to the highest standard with great attention to detail
A centrally located development on Borough High Street, high quality designer specification in an historical and vibrant area of London within walking distance of the City of London.
Borough High Street has a thriving community and is surrounded by high end restaurants, cafes, bars, galleries and the world-renowned Borough Market.
It is a 3 minute walk to the tube station with both the Northern Line and Jubilee Line and walking distance to Guys Hospital and Kings College teaching hospital campus. A short walk across London Bridge takes you straight into the City of London.
- French white oak flooring
- Bespoke Italian kitchens
- Bathrooms with underfloor heating and custom made corian showers
- Mechanical ventilation/air filtration system
- Varient heating and cooling systems
- State of the art lighting
- Separate utility room
- Venatino Italian marble throughout
- LED integrated lighting systems
- Master bedroom with impressive walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
- 3 x 2 bedroom apartments with balconies or terrace
- 1 x 3 bedroom duplex penthouse with wraparound roof terrace
- 1 x commercial unit pre-sold on 999 year lease
- 1 x office (B1) unit
Excellent transport links and amenities
- 3 minutes walk to the tube Northern & Jubilee lines
- Walking distance to the city
- Easy access to high end restaurants, cafes and cultural attractions
- World renowned Borough Market on the doorstep